Monday, November 19, 2007

Time Flies

Wow - I can't believe how long it has been since I've posted. I have been super busy, I was sick a while and this is the first minute I've had to myself.

We have had our Christmas pictures taken. I went to our Sears, a girl name Crystal does great work and the girls have gotten to where they won't cooperate with me and take good pics.

Cade has lost his second tooth. I won't be getting any of those cute pics with all his front teeth missing. He won't wiggle his tooth so the one missing before is almost all the way in. (I tried to up load photo's but they never work for me)

Ok well we have been working hard on homeschooling stuff and over the last week we have had several fun science projects. The one with the celery in the colored water and growing plants from lima beans and one I've never done before growing a carrot in water. (the top will sprout)

Well Thanksgiving is coming up SOON so Happy Thanksgiving to all. I don't see the need in going on since I can't get any pictures added!

No comments: