Sunday, March 1, 2009

The last of those layouts

Ok so it took a while to get back to the computer with time to add my layouts but here they are.



In this layout we were challenged to use a Suess Quote. I don't sew but I bought this machine to use in scrapbooking. I thought the title appropriate. My daughter is learning to sew out of the deal. I also used this as a layout for a use those stamps challenge.


We were challenged to use our stash. This is always hard for me with the store at my own home but I was a good girl and ALL this is older and mine.


This is a layout for a round robin challenge. Someone post a sketch or a layout to be lifted and one person at a time lifts from the last layout posted. It is fun.

Below is a mini accordion album. I have posted the instructions on Everything Scrapp'n Blog






This is a project I was working on for the store. Check out the blog for all the material links and info.

No comments: