Thursday, May 31, 2007

Everyone else is doing it!


Ok so I had to get one of these and post something. I'll probably forget about it after while and never publish again but right now I'm waiting on my work laptop to update (It's taking for ever).
SOOOOOOOOOO
Oh well sometimes I feel that as a person I've taken on one to many things. I'm babysitting, working in an office, trying to start a business and I'm still a mother of three. This weekend alone we have dance recital. I have to get three kids and all their costumes, shoes and accesories to all the appropriate places on time and looking like it was a breeze to do so. I havn't had time to clean and put away my scrapp'n stuff in forever so needless to say I can't remember the last time that I got to sit down and scrap (hello that is what I love to do) I need the money though to get scrapp'n stuff and go to the confrence. UG I guess I just need to get back into the groove of things. I have been stay at home mother for the last 4.5 years. Hopefully in a month or so I will be super women again!

No comments: