Thursday, February 7, 2008

I leave tomorrow!

I can't believe that it is here.  Tomorrow I will be boarding a plane and flying across the country.  I can't wait.  I thought I would be nervous but I think I have finally reached the point in my life where I am ready to embark on new things.  I have a list of some things I want to do and see.  I just got and email that there is a Bubba Gumps Shrimp place right next to my hotel so I am totally going to try it just to say I've been there.  I hope to get to go to Disney one day, again just to say I've been there.  I also hope to take a bus tour that will take me to Hollywood!  And again I'm going out there to shop and not just shop.  I'll be shopping for my favorite thing.  Scrapbooking products.  

I can't wait to post all the great pictures I hope to get also!

No comments: