Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just One Of Those Days

ARG! Some days I wish computers didn't exists, today is one of them. I need to make a blinkie for the new design team I have at the store. I found what looked like a great tutorial. Well one thing you need to know is I have a mac and to tell you the truth I've forgot more about how to use a mac then I'd like to admit and I've not had time to retrain myself.

I got a free version of adobe photo shop with a pen tablet I purchased. It is constantly closing "unexpectedly" if I have to many pictures open. I don't know if this is a window's program thing, if adobe just can't program for a Mac or what but it is difficult.

OK so I'm making my 10 thousand layers for this blinkie. I get to the point at which I'm supposed to link layers and I don't know what happened but I couldn't get it to do anything I needed it to do. I just don't understand why I am so computer challenged. I must need to go and take a class on PhotoShop or something.

OK Thanks for letting me vent. At least today the stress is self inflicted and not from the kidos.

No comments: