Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank God for Givers

My venting paid off. LOL A friend emailed and offered to do the blinkie for me. Thanks Again! It looks beautiful! Oh I did find out that the program just had to be shut down and restarted. Not that I could have finished the blinkie anyway due to the fact that I found out I don't have anything for animation.

She is not the first blessing I've been sent this week. I had a friend offer to bring my kids home to me after their ITBS test. For those who don't know I homeschool so I am always with my kids, and it is hard to focus on the book work for my business. Ok anyway. They were to be in testing from 9 to 12 three days. She offered to bring them home so that I didn't have to unload work and reload it in time to drop them off and pick them up. I didn't realize when she offered just how much of a help she would be. I was able to get home and sit and focus and get a ton of work done.

So thanks to those great people who love to help out!

Heather

No comments: