Monday, November 2, 2009

Making a photo journal

I have a little challenge going on over at my stores blog.

Well I decided for myself I would amp it up a notch. I want to improve my journaling skills so I decided to combine my efforts. I can use the camera and my words to make a beautiful piece. The slide show you will see doesn't look like much right now. This is just the rough layout of how the journal will look. There will be no plain white paper and there will probably be TONS of bling, stickles, paint - who knows what I'll add in there. I just wanted to give those that were interested a glimpse at where I was headed. I hope to get the basic papers and journaling cards laid out and use my bind it all to put it together this weekend at our local crop. (wish me luck)



Some of these journaling cards came out of packs that I just received in the store. Little Yellow Bicycle journaling tablets - Family & Girlfriends.

Now I also am taking part in just the photo a day challenge because I really want to just photograph random things that catch my eye that I may not really have anything to journal about.

No comments: