Saturday, October 6, 2007

My MOJO challenge #1





This is my first attempt at the Scrap Mojo challenge 1. The arrow is my handmade felt embellishment, The pink sticking up behind the picture contains quotes I love from the movie on one side and then the storie that relates to why I did this layout. It has to do with my parents and the way they have not allowed me to "grow up" even though I have lived on my own for 11 years and have a husband and three kids. Hope you enjoy looking at it! I had fun using some elements I've never used and just to get to sit down and scrap again was very nice.

I hope to get a second layout done for this challenge but we will see if that ever happens. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats very awesome heather! Loving that felt arrow! You did a wonderful job!!!

xoxox
Marie

Micayla said...

Wow the love the way you put the arrow pointing to the corner, so cool.
Thanks for taking part and good luck!

Melissa Mann said...

Thanks for playing along!! Love that felt arrow!

Lizee said...

thanks for playing!!!
like the other mojo girls...im lovin the arrow!!!

Lindsay said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining in on all the fun, Heather!

Unknown said...

Cool arrow and love the journaling.