Monday, May 25, 2009

Picture Overload Warning : O Here my work

I've been so busy with the businessthat I've not had time to post anything I have done. I did a few pages on National Scrapbooking Day and then this weekend I've made about 5 pages total. Ok here comes the overload.
I can't link you to many images on these three pages. I bought a kit book at Michael's back in 2005. It came with paper and stickers and such and a lot of this is from that kit. I don't know what I did but in about Oct of 05 I just stopped scrapbooking for a while. When I started back I didn't want to deal with being behind so I just started in 2007 which again I'm behind but so be it. These three are all from Christmas of 2005 which I keep all in one book.



The journaling on this first one reads: Every year at Christmas the kids put up a ton of Hallmark ornaments and when it is all over I have to up them up and I hate that part. So this year we had a home made Christmas.

a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kxPvRsYnIq8/ShrWtOiAF7I/AAAAAAAAAJg/O1zJv5-bZmc/s1600-h/P1230735.JPG">
This second LO has Kraft Paper
Rusty Pickle
Prima




This third LO has Loopy Lou Alpha



This fourth picture is the cover of a challenge album I'm working on. I used Hambly Chic Circles Lime & Pink
American Craft puffy thickers and lime stickles other stuff includes stash prima flowers and letters


5th picture. This page is American Craft Teen line Paper Class Clown & flair, American Craft thickers


6th picture. This is the back of the above American Craft Paper. Also with the left overs I cut strips for the list and punched the dots for the side. The blue library pocket came from a local school supply store.


7th Picture
This is the reverse of the above AMC paper. The dots were punched out of the dot paper from the page before.
The air plane was cut out of AMC Detention also and the note was written on the scraps from the front. I do plan to put a picture on this page but am currently printing 2005 pics so it will be a while before I get to 09


9th Picture
Thickers
Misc. stash scrap paper


10th Picture
Hambly Orange Graph
Daisy D's 6 x 6 paper stack
Mini playing cards from $1 spot

Sorry in the compose mode all these line up correctly but every time I preview it's all off.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

it makes me happy to see multi-photo layouts :) Love that airplane on your mini book too. Neat cover on that one :)

Michelle said...

Awesome scrappiness! I didn't know you were doing the create 09!