Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy Busy Day


I did update the slide show to the left. A couple of them are sideways even though I rotated and saved them. If you haven't figured it out by now I'm really not all that computer literate.

Oh well

Today I want to tell you about my Journal photo. I think I'm much more proud of this project.

Every Monday morning I take my kids out to a ranch and my daughter takes riding lessons. She adores horses and always has. I think she got that from me : ) Well anyway. Regardless of the fact that I no longer get my laundry done like I like I find this my "moment of peace" for the day. I'm in the middle of no where, no traffic sounds, no police sirens or people. I just sit and enjoy the smells and the sounds of cows, horses, & dogs - hay ect. I hate when we miss it.

So this picture of Wilma, one of the horses my daughter rides, is my journal photo.

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I'm so not a nature person. That's a beautiful horse.