Sunday, August 28, 2011

All I Can Do Is Laugh!

Wow really? I hop on my blog just to see what my last post was and it was 9 months (excuse me I have to fish a phone out of the toilet) ago. Wow what a long time. It's all pretty and ready for Christmas.

Well the phone seems to have gone completely down the toilet! I can't imagine why it's been 9 months since I've been on my blog or why I can't seem to find my way back to my craft. Between finances keeping me from printing my photographs and life's challenges I'm just going to have to fight that much harder to return. I will succeed. I will not be defeated!

How am I working on this? Well I have been working on notebooks for all of us living in the house. They are based heavily on the Fly Lady system. You can find her at www.flylady.net We are all three working hard to clean her way and stay tidy. I enlisted the help of my best girlfriend to come and get me back in the scraproom that scared me so. Tonight in fact I was in there making a big mess and moving some more furniture to fit my needs in that room. Lastly I am working on a yardsale that I hope will benefit our house financially and provide me with some money to print some photo's. Well ONE more lastly. I have my name on the email list for a scrapbooking retreat! (At least I'll get a little done)

I didn't read my last post but a quick run down of the new life situation: My husband got a job and is living in Augusta Ga. (well sort of, some little town next to it that I can't spell or even say). He commutes home when he can but keeping up two house holds in hopes that he can work closer to home is very expensive. My step daughter is a teen and well nough said. So that leaves me and my 2 kiddo's making this house run. We are doing pretty good if I do say so myself. With the help of my parents and some great friends and a perfect God we will come out on the other side of this situation stronger.

No comments: